07 May 2016

Feeling Olive



I've always found Olive appealing. It brought about a sense of calm sophistication and serenity within. Before starting this post, I looked deeper into it and what I read made complete sense.


'Olive Green speaks space and wisdom, feminine leadership qualities, and peace through compassion for humanity. Olive Green asks the questions: "Can I surrender to the new way of power and leadership? Can I embrace the ancient ways of honoring each individual for who they are? Can I radiate my feminine power so that others may learn?" Men may fear this new energy and its direction of feminine power.'


Compassion for humanity.
Honoring each individual for who they are.
Radiate my feminine power so that others may learn.


Now I know.

 I don't just love olive.

I am olive.


I came across this dress in the catalog of Tobi, an online retailer that I came to know of when they proposed we do a collaboration. With several different categories of  eye-catching clothing, the task of choosing just a few items was hard. But this contouring dress was amongst my must-haves. What I love about the design is that it is stylish yet has an element of edge with the front hem cut out, making it stand out from the rest.


Head on over to the website and get a 50% discount on your first purchase and they ship worldwide!
(links below)









































Dress  c/o  Tobi

Shoes | Charlotte Russe

Earrings |  Edgars

Bag, Rings, Bangle  |  Forever 21

Nail Colour  |  China Glaze 652GRY

Lips  |  Colour Pop Cosmetics Kapow & Beeper, LA Girls Poetic & Bazaar


Some of my other favorites from Tobi:











Look out for more of my collaboration with Tobi!


xoxo
Angel


3 comments :

  1. Yay, she's back! Love this colour on you, so it comes as no surprise that you are naturally drawn to it. Not only that, but it suits your skin tone. The dress is super hot and damnit girl, I wish I could have your figure and also eat those yummy treats you've been tempting me with on your Snapchat, lol! Looking forward to the next posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is Hot AND Sexy! Beautiful dress on a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete