19 March 2016

Grey Strings Attached



Grey.

A colour that I, not so long ago, associated with gloominess. That was until I was given a new perspective of this oh so very versatile colour. You see, one day, while scrolling through my Instagram news feed, I saw these shoes and fell head over heels. Literally. And just like that, grey strings were anchored into my heart.


As for the outfit. Let's face it. It's pretty basic. Plain grey on plain grey. But add these lace-up babies and like magic, the look is elevated into something so chic that I felt too dressed up for the outing that day. It is a good reflection of my style though, since I like to keep things rather simple but chic.




















Some Snaps. Follow me at angellavie






Top and Skirt |  Mr. Price


Shoes  |  Lilly's Kloset


Clutch  |  Gift from Australia


Earrings  |  Zando


Sunglasses  |  Dash



Thanks for dropping by. Do visit again!


xoxo
Angel


1 comment :