06 May 2014

Met Gala 2014 | Beyonce vs Rihanna



Nemesis or Friends?

From the look of this picture taken at the Met Gala 2014, it seems the relationship between Rihanna and Beyonce is a case of the latter.


But who outshone the other?


Rihanna in WHITE by Stella McCartney

or 

Beyonce in BLACK by Givenchy.




























Hmmm. 




I've got to give this one to Rihanna even though Beyonce is my favorite of the two overall. Sorry Bey! You looked stunning but there's just something about that white ensemble of Rihanna. So much so that I wanted to download virtually every picture of her but fortunately they came in ready-made collages so here is one:






Wow, just wow! Absolutely Gorgeous!



But I don't want to leave Bey completely in the dark. Here is a look at some of her past outfits. My favorite has got to be the dress she wore to her very first attendance of the Met Gala in 2008. She looked oh so pretty in a wrinkly strapless gown by Armani. Reminds me of Pink Cotton Candy!





Then there was this show-stopping Givenchy gown in 2012.




Wow!


Let's face it. Both these ladies are hot and are in a league of their own. 
They can't really compete with each other. It's really the designers competing when it comes to these events.


Until next time, have a good day, or night, wherever you are!


Take a second to subsribe to my blog for more fashion, beauty, diy and real talk.

Visit me on:


now.


Much love,
Angel
xxx

4 comments :

  1. I agree. From the front they are pretty much on a par, but Rihanna's outfit was amazing from the back! Also, although you don't have a back pic of Beyonce, her butt cheeks were hanging out a little which doesn't seem right for an event like this. So many awesome looks from this Gala!

    www.fashiontrash.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late response, I've had trouble with my comments section! Thanks for your comment and yes, Rihanna's outfit was just jaw-dropping from the back. I had a look at Beyonce's butt cheeks lol! I guess anything goes theses days xoxo

      Delete
  2. Rihanna looked amazing in her outfit, white really complements her skin :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by my blog and yes, her skin is made for white clothing :D

      Delete