01 May 2014

Jeffrey Campbell Lita | Is it or Isn't it?




Jeffrey Cambell Black Leather Lita look-alike | Foschini


If you made out that the pair in the above picture are actually not Jeffrey Campbell's, it must have taken quite a squint. Because look at it again, then look at the real Lita:






I mean really, how are you going to spend the Jeffrey Campbell price tag when you can get something that looks so close to it, at less than half the price! Especially if the quality of the latter is just as good, and in some cases even better, because many brands start to compromise their quality once they are popular enough to get away with anything and everything. Not that I am saying that is the case with Jeffrey's. I can't make that call since I've never owned a pair myself.

There are websites that offer a 'real' vs 'fake' comparison. That would come in handy if the pair that you are interested in claims to be the real thing and is priced accordingly. In my case, this was not so. There was no reference to Jeffrey Campbell by the selling store. 

If you're looking for the real thing, check out the list of world-wide stockists here.

This is another item that was purchased as a result of my style evolution. Quite frankly, I gave it the gag when I first saw other ladies wearing it. I was like, ew, those are so big and bulky! I'm all about thin heels and femininity. I still think that they're bulky but I have learnt how to embrace that with style. 

Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and open yourself up to new and exciting things. You may just find that you quite like it!


Until next time, have a great day, or night, wherever you are!


Much love,
Angel
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment