02 August 2013

Casual and Grunge outfit: LOVE for the U.S.A

These boots are made for walking,

and that'sjust what they'll

DO!

But don't worry, I won't walk all over you. Unless you want me to.

Hihi, just kidding.

^,^

Anyhoo, today's outfit once again has LOVE written all over it. 

No I mean, literally. The word is written on it.





I guess you could say it's for the

'L'  'O'  'V'  'E'

of

the

U S A

since, you know, we've got the whole flag thing goin' on.




So Graphic tee's are pretty much trending big time right now. Although the cartoon graphics are what's really catching ablaze, any graphics will do. The American flag is another thaaang that's trending so I thought this sweater was just perfectO !

I paired it with my distressed denim shorts for a grungy look and rounded it off with my black suede kinda cowboy style ( the heels ) boots. Just love how well it goes with the shorts.




 I'm also wearing a pair of brown stockings (believe it or not).




Red (ish) make-up and nails and gold accessories of course.


where it's all from:


L O V E usa printed sweater | Mr. Price ( international shipper http://www.mrp.com/ )
similar printed muscle tee from forevere 21 here .


I also LOVE this torn american flag printed sweater from tobi.com, found here




Distressed Denim / Jean Shorts | Kohls

Boots | Ross Dress for Less

I am soooo tired as I'm writing this, but this post is overdue so I just had to get it out.

Now I can relax and catch a nap!

I hope YOU are having a wonderful morning, day or night,

WHEREVER

you are.

much love,
Angel

xxx

p.s. don't forget to follow my blog for more and pop by my instagram account at @_le_angel_

zzzzZZZZZ



No comments :

Post a Comment