08 August 2014

Dressing up Princess Unicorn



How perfectly cute is this top. 

Sorry, here's a closer look:




Sporting a unicorn surrounded by subtle tones of pink, purple and baby blue, this crop comes complete with a see no evil babe and a crown on top. So if you're cool like me and my psychedelically creative imagination, this top is everythin!

Of course my high waist jeans had to go with it. It's my favorite thaaang! I don't care what anyone says about it being 'so last season' cos quite frankly, it's not. And it never will be in my books. Sometimes I think people just want to quickly do away with certain trends because they don't believe that they can pull it off. I am of the opinion that anyone can pull off high waist bottoms and even if this is not the case, some things are just not for everyone. And if something is not for you, don't hate on it just because of that. I for one know that I won't be able to pull off boyfriend jeans but kudo's to those who totally rock it!

I kept everything else real simple with a statement neck piece, leopard print gold chained sling purse, some bracelets and my Marlenee cognac's. Sorry if they are starting to bore you but I swear, ever since I got these shoes, nothing ever looks better with an outfit.

By the way, this is a delayed post. Ok, super delayed post. We're talking almost 2 months here. I went through some hectic shiz. If you'd like to know more about that, read all about my "Vacation with the Gods" .

This is part one of this look. View: Part 2 and Part 3.













Until I saw the above picture, I never knew that I can somewhat pull off a Kim Kardashian. 
Lol!








Top, Pants, Bag  |  MRP

Black & Silver Bracelets  |  ZURI ACCESSORIES

Gold Bracelet, Rings  |  LOVISA

Neck Piece  |  Identity

Shoes  |  Steve Madden's Marlenees in Cognac via Edgars

Lipstick  |  Mac in Ruby Woo


And that's a wrap. Time for some pancakes in bed. By the way, did I mention I love ya! Thanks for dropping by. Now come back for more!


Visit me on

INSTAGRAM  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  YOUTUBE


Adios Amigo's,

Angel
xoxo


6 comments :

  1. Love how you are able to make such a cute and casual top part of such an overall stylish look. CHIC Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are giving me life in those high waist jeans, Angel!! Stunning! Love the animal print bag too:)

    Robyn
    http://feelgreatfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you Robyn and glad to have had you drop by!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. OoOoh, that top is every girl's dream. It reminds me of unicorns and rainbows. You wear them high waist jeans best hunny and welcome back X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes, kinda takes me back to my Little Pony! Thank you, what can I say, high waist is my thang xoxo

      Delete