16 August 2017

Gelato Heaven



Oh, Summer, can you please stay here all year long!? Endless sunshine, a fun atmosphere and gelato! I just can't get enough of the latter, especially the mango and apricot mixed with goats cheese flavours! Just thinking about it now makes me want to go get some! We've still got a good month of summer left, but I am already dreading the day it goes. 

So I dedicate this song to it:

I'm looking out the balcony door and immediately I am reminded of the post I wrote as summer was bidding us adieu last year. It is still so fresh in my memory, as if it just occurred yesterday! I even remember the words I used as I opened up the post. That is how fast time has been passing by. Does time just go by faster as we get older, or is the clock literally ticking faster and we are all so busy and self-consumed that we haven't noticed it? I think the truth lies in a combination of the two. As we get older, our time gets consumed with so many different, often stressful things, that we don't notice how fast time is passing us by. Next thing we know, a new year is on the horizon and we wonder, "did the past year even exist!?" I  guess there is not much we can do about it so we just have to try our best to make every moment count - as cliche as that sounds.

This past year and a half has been filled with new experiences and challenges for me; and I am happy to report that I have learned and evolved so much. I know more, I am aware of so much more and I think that I have evolved into the woman that I envisioned myself to be as a girl. But, in an ever-changing world, we can never stop learning and we never stop growing. We can never say that we know it all, because we don't. I have learned that opening yourself up to new information and experiences allows you to learn and see new things and some old things in a different light. You'll be surprised how a lot of what you thought you knew all about, you don't know much about at all.






Bodysuit  |  Charlotte Russe

Jeans  |  Fashion Nova

Bag  |  Forever 21

Shoes  |  Steve Madden (old)


Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day, or night, wherever you are.


Angel
xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Mango and apricot with goats cheese gelato! Wow, can't say I've tried that... sounds interesting, would love to give it a try though.

    ReplyDelete