18 July 2017

Blushing In Pink



Hello Angels! It may have been a while since I've posted on my blog, but that does not mean that I haven't been doing anything in relation to it. I have actually been quite productive. So much so that I haven't had the time to post everything here. If you would like to catch me on the daily, make sure you follow me on Instagram at angel_la_vie:)


As a fashion blogger, I am always looking out for cute places to take pictures. Many times I find places that are very much in the public eye; and, believe it or not, I tend to be quite self-conscious when I am taking pictures. In fact, I would put the entire shoot on hold if just one person walks by. My photographer even knows to warn me when someone is approaching because he knows that I am going to start feeling awkward and it is going to come through in the pictures. The location in these pictures was alongside a very busy road, so you can just imagine how much I was blushing in pink as I saw how people in their cars were staring and on one or two occasions, hooting, at me. But I am slowly but surely getting over the self-consciousness. I realized that in order to make good content, you have to be adventurous, courageous and definitely care-free!

Summer is sizzling! It is literally a nightmare wearing jeans in the heat. So I was thrilled to find this cute and airy shorts that is just perfect for these hot days. Off-shoulder tops are all the rage right now; and I just thought that this top was the cutest with it's frilled neckline.

And what would you know. One passerby handed me this #diy rose made out of bamboo. And yes, that made me blush even more. Good thing my skin is more on the tanner side, otherwise I'd look undesirably red in all my pictures :D












Top, Shorts & Rings  |  Forever 21

Shoes  |  Charlotte Russe



Have a great day, or night, wherever you are!


xoxo
Angel


7 comments :

  1. Those shorts are SO CUTE!! Love them, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty outfit for summer...and the flower is a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete