25 May 2014

Fashion | Pink & White Androgynous Gal



So my 'For the love of Pink' post must have been leading up to something right? WRONG.
This outfit is really just coincidental. I was shopping, saw the pants, saw the shirt and thought they would look pretty cute together.

On a complete other note (because I like to be random like that), I am sitting in my PJ's and it's already 6pm. Nasty, I know. But hey, guess what... It's SUNday FUNday! And when your week is busy like mine, fun includes being lazy. That's why I love weekends. You can do whatever the hell you want. Lol!

The Shirt is complete sheer. Yep, that means that you can see right through it. So please don't mind my braaa. At least it's white so it does the whole blending in thingamajig. It has a cute pink collar, pocket lining and cuffs.

The overall outfit looks formal with a side of pink prettiness, and even though pink is very far from masculine, it gives off a very androgynous look. At least compared to my usual non-work outfits.



 Look at me being all cute and stuff hehee



Strike a pose girlfrieeend (clicks finger and rolls head)



Let's take a break, shall we?



Look at me, standing on top of a tree stump!



And now I'm pretty much just standing in the middle of a parking lot.










And the sunset is now giving me that Golden Girl look :)





Finer details:








Click on link to be directed to Online Purchase.

Shirt and Pale Pink Pants | Mr. Price
similar

Necklace, Bangle and Rings | Lovisa

Shoes | Aldo

Lips | Mac Ruby Woo


Smile | Love, fun, happiness


Hope you enjoyed this post, but mostly, I hope you have been inspired.


Follow my blog for more fashion, beauty, nail art, real and nonsense talk haha.


Visit me on



Have a great funday, or night, wherever you are.


xxx
Angel

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful. Pink and White always makes a pretty combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magdalene! Yes I think it's the prettiest combination xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Borka!

    Honored to have to drop by ans sorry for the delayed response!

    Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete