23 April 2014

Midi Rings Infinity






Am I the only one who goes to a particular store to get a particular thing just to completely forget about that thing and walk out with some other things? That's the norm with me. And that is also how I ended up with these cute midi rings from Lovisa, which are just two out of a set of 10. How could I resist when the price was good. It has that minimalist design that makes it look very femininely chic.

I'll do a follow-up post to show the rest of the rings!

This is just a preview of the lot I got and to say Happy Easter to all who celebrate. Better late than never, right? Besides, I'm sure you all still have a stash of Easter Eggs there somewhere!




Oh and check our my Easter nails. I painted it in white with multi-coloured polka-dots. By the time I took this picture it was already all beaten up. 'Cos I'm wild like that. Hehee, aren't we all sometimes?


Until next time, have a good day, or night, wherever you are.


Visit me on:



xxx
Angel


No comments :

Post a Comment