28 January 2014

Fashion | Professional Monochrome






Here I am once again strutting ... lol... (clears throat) wearing monochrome. I told you I won't be letting go of this classic trend any time soon. In today's look however, I decided to turn to my professional wardrobe, which just so happens to mostly be comprised of monochrome. Why? Well, 'cos I'm a lawyer or as many would say, an attorney.  Makes me think of the song 'you say tomAto, I say tomARto. 

Not that black and white is mandatory for attorneys. It just seems so fitting for the profession and I have really taken to it. Other than monochrome, I tend to wear all black... a lot, too. 
Pencil skirts are incorporated in my everyday look and here we have a military inspired high waist pencil skirt with gold buttons. 

I usually wear a button up shirt but with my style evolution, the top has now made its way into my work wardrobe too. The thing that mainly qualifies it is the turtle neck which also gives any top piece an element of elegance.
















white sleeveless turtleneck shirt - Mr. Price Fashion

* I hate to simply say 'google it' to find similar but in this case there are soooo many listings that it's best to just say, well, google it :)

shoes - aldo

accessories - Foschini & lovisa

shades - woolworths


While looking for similar skirts for those who can't get it from the store I bought it, I came across this:



Look familiar?
The future Queen of England, Kate Middleton certainly has style.


And that's it!

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, do not hesitate to follow my blog for more fashion, beauty, hair, nails and diy talk.


xxx
Angel

No comments :

Post a Comment