30 December 2013

OOTD : Tribal Mini Skirt & Bandeau Top



First and foremost:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


I hope everyone is enjoying their time off. If you are working, that's ok because your time will come and I hope you enjAoy it when it does!


Today I would like to introduce the first look of a series of outfits featuring my high waist tribal zig zag print bodycon skirt:









I've actually had this skirt since last summer but since it is still trending, I decided to do a full series on how to style it in different ways. In today's look I paired it with a white bandeau top and my nude pointed pumps. 

I kept the accessories minimal for a simple, clean, fresh and elegant overall look, hence the high bun for a hairstyle as well. 

This outfit is suitable for a summer event at a beach venue or semi-formal pool party!


If however you would like a more casual look,  instead of the heels,  go for a pair of wedge sandals or even sneakers or high tops. 

A cross body bag will also make it more casual,  as well as a messy bun or other wild and messy hairstyle :D
















Where it's all from:


Skirt - Edgars

similar at Mr. Price , ebay

Top - Chinese owned clothing store

Shoes - Woolworths

Bag - Louis Vuitton



Thank so much for dropping by. If you liked this post, you are more than welcome to follow my blog for future posts. I will be posting the next looks featuring this skirt over the next few days.

As always, have a good day, or night, wherever you are!

Much

L O V E

from me, to you.

Angel

xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment