18 September 2013

Cute in Sleeveless Polkadot Tie Denim Crop Shirt & High waist bottoms

The theme behind this outfit was inspired by the 50's pin up days so I had a bit of fun!



Crop tops have been BIG this summer. Definitely one of the favorite trends.
The top is denim with a tie front, tiny white polka dots, two small front pockets which each sport a row of bronze studs. The stitching on the back reminds me of a typical cowgirl (country) style shirt, so the whole cowboy theme would have gone well too. In fact, if I had a pair of cowgirl boots i would probably have felt that theme more.

I paired the top with my white denim high waist shorts and gold accessories.













Where it's from:

Top and Shorts | Edgars

Similar top on sale here at Forever 21

or here or here

Accessories | Lovisa Jewelry


Find me on Instagram @_le_angel_

and


Thanks for dropping by!

^,^

Angel
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment