12 August 2013

Monochrome Outfit Series: Geometric Peplum Top and Leather Shorts

M O N O C  H  R O M E 

OUTFIT SERIES 

My previous post was all about the Monochrome trend and what it is all about, as well as pictures of a few celebrities rocking the trend. View it here

Without further ado, here is

LOOK ONE:




monochrome geometric peplum top | leather shorts | black patent leather heels






To begin with, let's talk about the top and why I like it so much. Well, it features three big things. Firstly, the ever so loved peplum. I don't think I need to go into detail about that. It's been a favorite since last summer. Then we have the black geometric shape in the front. Geometric shapes stem from the sixties mod style, another trend that has been embraced really well this summer. 


Then of course, the Black and White combination.




Across the upper back is a geometrically shaped cut-out. 

The arm openings have a black lining.

I paired the top with a black leather shorts and my black patent leather heels.





As with most of my outfits, I paired it with gold accessories.




I painted my nails to match ^^



On the thumb, I've got a black triangle and a chevron stripe. My index finger an "X" and "O". My middle finger inspired by the animation nail trend. The ring finger has red kissable lips and the small finger has three blocks inspired by the 60's trend shapes.


Ya BAYBAY!

Where I got it:

TOP | MRP 
(ships internationally)

something similar:


get this here

or


this here

or



I have had the shorts for a long time but find similar here at forever 21.

accessories | lovisa

shoes | aldo

And That is IT for look one.


Hope you enjoyed viewing this post. If you did, you are more than welcome to subscribe to my blog by following and staying up to date with my latest posts!

Hope you are having a wonderful day, afternoon or night, wherever you are.

Much Love,
Angel
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment