25 July 2013

Sheer Scratchy Heart Shirt and High Waist Denim

L O V E

the inspiration for this outfit





how?

Well. This outfit came into being as Valentine's Day was coming up. 

Yep, way back then.

I saw the shirt in stores and thought the printed hearts would go perfect with the theme of love. 
That is what Valentine's Day is all about after all. Isn't it? According to me it is. And I don't just mean love between lover's, I mean platonic love too.

It's all about

love

love

love

It is something we take for granted yet it seems to be a more and more rare feeling. Hatred seems to be thriving these days. So even though many may see Valentine's Day as unnecessary and a day for businesses to exploit everyone, I see as a day that people can release extra positive energy into the world which is in so much need of it. We all want to preach about how love should be shown everyday, but I think the day actually puts some extra pressure on everyone to actually go the extra mile hehe.

Anyhoo, I actually shot a video on this outfit and it also includes the addition of a pink blazer.

So check it out:



sheer scratchy heart shirt | edgars and topshop
similar here

pink blazer | edgars

denim high waist shorts | chinese boutique

grey suede peep-toe bcbg heels | ross dress for less


Feel the love.

Share the love.

Live the love.

MUCH
love,

Angel

No comments :

Post a Comment