11 August 2014

Fashion | Layering Princess Unicorn




Hello there and welcome to the second installment of 'Dressing up Princess Unicorn', except this time it's a case of dressing that princess down. Why? 'Cos the added layer and scarf gives a more modest look rather than just wearing the sleeveless crop, which shows more skin and shape. If you haven't seen the first post and like me, you're too lazy to head on over there, here's a peek:




I only just realized that my feet are in the exact same position in both pics lol! Anyhoo, view the full original post here.

Back to the current post. Ya, so the layer is really just for when it gets too cold just for the top. I got this great scarf at the Blogger Brunch I attended a couple of months ago and I love it.













Hey, would you guys do me a favour. If you try to comment but it doesn't allow you to publish, and you follow me on facebook, twitter or Instagram, please let me know. Apparently many readers have had trouble posting comments. I tested it and the problem arose on my Android device and Apple laptop. On a PC Laptop and regular desktop computer it seems to worked fine.

Thank Yooou!


Top, Pants & Bag | MRP

Shoes | Steve Madden Marlenee in Cognac via Edgars

Jersey | Had it over a year already

Scarf | Cotton On

Neck Piece | Identity

Black & Silver Bracelet | Zuri Accessories

Other accessories | Lovisa

Lipstick | Mac in Ruby Woo


Drop by again ok. In fact, down below you will find a little box called 'Follow by Email'. Keep up to date with my latest posts by entering your email addy ok k. 


visit me on



Ciao Ciao, for now!

xxx,
Angel

6 comments :

  1. Oh I like the addition of the Jersey and scarf. Matches the rest of the outfit nicely **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love both looks you created for that unicorn top. I love the buttons in the front of those high-waisted pants. They add such a nice minute detail.

    www.kfclovesyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by too! Yes, the buttons make the jeans for me :D

      xoxo

      Delete