29 January 2014

Fashion | White on White ft. Skort


Skort

 n.

[ (sk)irt+ [ sh(ort) ]

meaning a pair of shorts with a front panel giving the appearance of a skirt.




When I look at this outfit, I can't help but smile. Smile, because there was actually a time where my entire wardrobe was just filled with black clothes and I would never even have thought of a white on white outfit. 

Well, things have most certainly changed, hasn't it.

White has been a summer favorite and white on white just puts the trend on a whole other level. 

It is a breath of fresh air.

Here I am wearing a skort. No, not the one that was a blogger favorite by Zara for the past months. But a skort none the less. Instead of the geometric front, it has a straight cut with pleats. Kinda reminds me of a tennis player's skirt. In fact, plenty of those popped up during my search for similar skorts. 

 I paired it with a white sleeveless tie front shirt . I decided to go for brown in my choice of shoes, belt and bag, with gold accessories.

And of course I'm loving my round white framed sunnies!

















Skort - China Town


Shirt - Mr. Price Fashion 
(ships internationally)


Sunglasses - Woolworths

Shoes - Ross Dress for Less

Bag and Midi rings - Edgars

Arm Candy - Lovisa


And that's it!


Thank you for dropping by. Do visit again!



Find me on:






Have a great day, or night, wherever you are.


xxx
Angel

No comments :

Post a Comment