18 December 2013

Outfit : Little Black Dress

THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS
(LBD)

rock style

' The little black dress expresses a moment of freedom and individuality every time' 
~ Andre Leon Talley




So the cute little green dress featured in my previous look post was not the only little gem I came across while Spring Cleaning my wardrobe. 

I was also reminded of this little black dress I last wore for my birthday a couple of years ago. I guess one of the things one can be happy about when trying on clothing that was last worn so long ago is that it still fits haha! 


Anyhoo, this is indeed one sexy little dress with its low plunged neckline and complete open back. I must admit that I use to feel quite self conscious wearing it back in the day since it could be considered as quite provocative and daring. But if you're confident, why not flaunt it? After all, there's nothing more sexy than a woman with confidence! And every woman in the world has the right to be confident! 
Just BEING a woman is something to be proud of :D

I decided to style it a little differently to how I did it back in the day. As opposed to the more dressed up, dance club look, I decided to go with a more 'rock' look by wearing a hat, a studded leather cross-body bag and leopard print heels. 
Although, heels might not be the best choice if you're actually going to a heavy rock concert. 
But, heels are just ME.












Where to get it:

I've had the dress for a couple of years but find similar:


Bag - Edgars

Spiked Bracelet - Lovisa Jewelry

Skull Bracelet - YDE

Black & Gold Block Bracelet - Foschini

Sword Cross Pendant necklace - Woolworths

Shoes - Nine West

Hat - Better Half ;)



Laughter is the best Medicine!

Thanks for dropping by and if you likey like, follow my blog for regular updates!

Have a good day, or night, wherever you are.


xxx
Angel

No comments :

Post a Comment